Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Wow 9 years later it rises from the dead. I was browsing through some old connections and I found my old blog. it's kind of cool because I got to reread things that I wrote more than 10 years ago. Life is changed quite a bit in these ten years or so. Jack the beagle has passed away and we miss him dearly. Pig the cat still roams these Halls seeking what he might devour or where he might nap.

For the last 4 years I have worked as a family service worker at a company called We Care Limited. My wife is the coordinator of the North End Food Bank here in Saint John New Brunswick and our children are grown up and married with Children of Their Own.

I guess that's all for now. I may write some more later but for all of you or saying "that's it for 9 years?" at least I didn't wait 10.


Talk to you later

Geoff

No comments: